Northwest Indiana’s Leading Engineering and Surveying Firm
Miller Beach, Indiana is a charming lakeside community nestled along the southern shore of Lake Michigan in Northwest Indiana. Part of the city of Gary, Miller Beach is renowned for its picturesque dunes, pristine beaches along with its urban convenience. Miller Beach provides residents and visitors a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The area is home to local art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants. Embark on a captivating journey in Miller Beach with essential stops at 18th Street Brewery, Arman’s Restaurant, Calumet Artists Residency, and the Gary Aquatorium – each a noteworthy destination. With a walkable downtown, Miller Beach is the perfect place to spend the day or reside. Easily accessible from the Chicago Loop with the South Shore Train Line, Miller Beach is the perfect place to bring your business or build your forever home. Great Lakes Engineering offers a number of services to help you plan and design the construction of your project!
#1 for Civil Engineering Services in Miller Beach, Indiana
Great Lakes Engineering is committed to precision and cutting-edge solutions. Founded on the principles of quality craftsmanship and forward-thinking engineering, we have played a major role in shaping the landscape of the region. Great Lakes Engineering remains at the forefront of technological advancements to help bring out clients’ visions to life. Our team at Great Lakes Engineering is composed of seasoned professionals with over 20 years in operation.
Some examples of civil engineering services we offer include:
- Residential Subdivision: With a focus on precision, innovation, and community well-being, Great Lakes Engineering has a firm understanding of the planning and execution of residential subdivisions.
- Commercial & Industrial Site Planning: Common commercial and industrial site planning involves retail, restaurants, grocery stores, manufacturing buildings, parking garages and warehouses.
- Planned Unit Developments: A zoning and land use planning tool that allows for flexibility in the development of land within a defined area. Planned Unit Developments allows for a mix of land uses within a defined area, often with a more flexible approach to design, density, and land use.
- Septic System Designs: If a building is out of range of a sanitary sewer, a septic system is needed to handle wastewater. Great Lakes Engineering is experienced in building new septic systems or making repairs to existing systems.
- Flood Control & Storm-Water Management: Effective flood control and stormwater management are critical components of urban planning and infrastructure development.
Get Reliable Land Surveying Services in Miller, Indiana- Call Great Lakes Engineering Today!
Here at Great Lakes Engineering, we understand the importance of reliable and accurate site development services. With over 20 years of experience, we are confident that we can provide you with the guidance to bring your project vision to life. Contact us today at 219-762-3559 or with our inquiry form to discuss your plans today.