Land Surveying Services
Years in Operation
Surveying and Engineering Services
When Is A Survey Needed?
It is a good idea to have a property surveyed:
- When buying, selling, investing, or developing a property
- If a boundary line location is unknown or unclear
- Before improvements are made (i.e. buildings, fences, etc.)
- To establish easements or right of way
- When recommended by a lending institution
- When dividing a tract of land
What Is The Purpose Of A Survey?
- Gives the buyer just to make the purchase
- Verify to the buyer the size and extent of the property
- Avoids legal issues
Look no further for well-engineered, cost-effective, and on-time solutions for your land development projects. At Great Lakes Engineering in Portage, Indiana, we help you develop technical answers to your engineering challenges with land surveying services. Expect nothing short of accuracy and timeliness when it comes to our work.
At Great Lakes Engineering, our land surveying services consist of platted surveys, survey location reports, construction layout, ATLA surveys, municipality surveys for right-of-way engineering.